One way you can work with the monochrome look is to choose items in related tones. Ie: if you’re working with greens, choose greens that have the same undertone (warm or cool) and the same intensity (pastel or bold).
This week’s fREDay features the cool tone, low intensity, blue-greens of mint and turquoise.
They are great options for monochrome looks because you can pretty easily find accessories, dresses, cardigans, tops, and bottoms in these colours. Plus, they look amazing on gingers!
- Eloquii Gathered Mock Neck Blouse with Pearl Button Cuff – $64.90 USD (but look for 30-50% coupons that always exist!)
- Eloquii Easy Midi Dress with Contrast Piping – $134.90 USD (again, 30-50% off coupon codes and other deals are always available
- TOMS Canada Aqua Glass Heritage Canvas Women’s Classics – $60 CAD
- Ted Baker Large Icon Bag with Bow – $81.52 CAD
- ASOS CURVE Jumper in Sheer Knit with Funnel Neck – $50.95 CAD
- Dolls Kill Dank Out of Sight Hoop Earrings – $8 USD
- Dolls Kill Kush Pay Me Round Sunglasses – $15 USD
As usual, all links above are affiliate links! Thanks to my partners and you, dear readers, for helping to support this wee blog.
If it would be helpful for me to include the current price in CDN in these posts, just let me know!